Working at Height course £70 p/p
Who is the course for?
This course is for managers and employees, and gives candidates a good overall knowledge of the Working at Heights Regulations, 2005. This will enable candidates to organize and plan working at height, avoid risks and select appropriate work equipment for a particular task.
Course Content Includes:
• Overview of the Working at Height Regulations
• Accident statistics
• Definition of Work at Height
• Risk assessment and hierarchy of measures
• Organization & planning
• Selection of appropriate equipment
• Use of ladders and stepladders
• Inspection of equipment
• Emergency procedures
Completion of the course:
Candidates will receive a course handout summarising the topics covered. Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
For training enquiries please call 01922 279 129