Manual Handling Course £70 p/p
Who is the course for?
This course provides instruction to managers and employees in the correct techniques for manually lifting and moving items in the workplace, thereby reducing injuries and enabling employers to comply with legal requirements.
Course Content Includes:
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• Common hazards when lifting & moving
• Accident statistics
• Risk assessment
• Causes of injury & strain
• Main parts of the spine
• Correct handling techniques
• Weight limits and guidelines
• Assessment of individual safe limits
Completion of the course:
Candidates will receive a course handout summarising the topics covered. Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Duration: 3 Hours
For training enquiries please call 01922 279 129