The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999: Regulation 7: Health and safety assistance
The management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires employers to appoint competent person/s to provide health & safety assistance. Companies can appoint competent persons from within their own organisation or obtain advice from external safety advisors.
The cost of full time internal competent H&S advice for small to medium companies can be disproportionate to the requirements. Engaging SafeWise to provide competent health and Safety advice is a cost effective way of fulfilling your legal obligation.
But we offer a lot more than that?
- Your SafeWise advisor will work with you in implementing H&S management systems
- We will review and update your H&S Policy ensuring it is an integral part of your business
- We assist clients in obtaining industry recognised safety accreditations
- We will assist and advise on how to complete suitable & sufficient risk assessments
- We will advise on training requirements as well as providing both classroom and online training platforms
- You will have access to free safety legislation training sessions for your directors, managers and supervisors
- We can carry out safety inspections for offices, sites, factories, industrial units.......
- We can carry out Fire Risk Assessments for your work premises or sites.
- We provide Interim safety audits of your management systems and documentation.