Abrasive Wheels £70 p/p
Who is the course for?
Anyone who fits abrasive wheels to work equipment or uses work equipment fitted with abrasive wheels should take this course to comply with the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations, 1998, and the Heath and Safety at Work Act, 1974.
Course Content Includes:
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• Hazards arising from the use of abrasive wheels
• Methods of marking abrasive wheels
• Methods of storage, handling and transportation
• Testing and inspection
• Methods of mounting on equipment
• Method of dressing wheels
• Compounds used in manufacture
• Accident statistics
Completion of the course:
Successful candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Course duration: 3 hours
For training enquiries please call 01922 279129